The Dragon City Mobile uses players as the caretakers of a floating dragon utopia. Detecting all new manners of dragons, educating them and breeding them. There is over 100 distinct dragons to get on your roost and manage.
There are 8 standard elements for the dragons in the match. They are Dark and Terra, Flame, Sea, Nature, Electric, Ice, Metal. As soon as you’ve gotten some dragons like Cool Fire or even Soccer Dragon, you’ll have a chance to breed a new kind called the Legendary and later on Pure dragons. This is the great instrument for lots of food and gems – hack game dragon city.
Each element has their habitats. Each habitat has their own pros and cons. The first Terra habitat includes a low stone cap(500) however the terra dragon has high gold/min earned. The sea tree includes a higher stone cap(7500) but the sea dragon has reduced gold/min possible. The solution is to breed both collectively to get the waterfall or sand dragon that they may be put in the sea nest.
As you can tell from this chart, Flame, Sea, Ice Metal, Dark and of course Legendary have decent golden caps. To make lots of stone, you will want to put most of your dragons in the habitats. I would not advocate having too many Terra habitats, unless you are an active player. An individual can perform.
You get gold by placing your dragons at the habitat. Each dragon generates a specific amount of gold/min. To boost by feeding them food, you’ll have to level your small infants.
To be able to nourish your dragons, you’ll have to build farms. Farms can be upgraded later to grow food.
The most effective method to use your golden to cultivate food in the beginning is the 30 second dragon bell. As soon as you get a good deal of gold, it isn’t important what food you grow.
A fantastic way to gain experience is to keep selling it and buying a farm. As long as you have golden, you can obtain experience easily.
Purchase Food Farm -> 100 gold and 100 Exp -> Sell Food Farm -> 50 gold = Total cost for 100 Exp is 50 gold.
You can do that for Huge Food Farm and the Big Food Farm.
Once you get to a certain level each level you obtain gives you 1 gem plus unlocks new habitats.
This is the quick way. You speed up EVERYTHING and may buy gems. That could completely destroy the fun. Besides using real money, you could make them in sport. Listed below are a Couple of methods in
1) Participate at the Dragon League Tournament in the Combat World situated in the bottom from the game screen. You use your own dragons to battle other participant’s dragons. You will be awarded a few gold and 2 gems As soon as you win the tourney. It’s possible to battle every 6 hours to 3 players so use it if you can!
2) Construct a Dragon Stadium and use your own dragons to fight in it. Each tournament you win gives you a few gold and 2 gems.
3) The daily bonus reward situated on the perfect side of this game screen gives you a small opportunity to win 45 gems. I have yet to win it so good luck with that.
4) Leveling up gives you 1 jewel.
5) Engage in surveys to make jewels. Credit card/personal info might be required by some. Not a way that is fantastic if you aren’t ready to give out info.
6) The Monday reward gives you 4 jewels if you select the perfect prize.
The important buildings that you will need to get after you get to the following amounts are:
Breeding Mountain: This is the building you use to breed dragons.
Food Farm: You will need food to level your infants.
Dragon Stadium: lets you increase your dragon’s strength and earn gems.
Temples: These will enable your dragons to advance past level 10.
Magic Temple: Dragons can get to level 15.
Noble Temple: Dragons can get to level 20.
Knight Temple: Dragons can get to level 25.
Master Temple: Dragons can get to level 30. (Requires 25 gems to Create this)
Ultra Breeding Tree: This is another alternative to this breeding mountain. It may help speed up your procedure, Although it is not necessary.
Crystals: All these will help improve your gold. On the other hand, the mythical dragons are far superior once you get your hands on a few of them.
As soon as you have habitats expanding your land becomes a necessity.
The 6 expansion is free and it will begin to cost gold/gems/neighbors as you attempt to acquire the island. You will also have to clear trees stones or rocks on the way.
Watching videos will speed up food production and get you food in the very long run.
It may be overwhelming at times when it comes to managing of the dragons that you’ll come across. With these 10 tips/tricks/cheatswe hope you’ll have a better understanding of how to build the strongest dragons imaginable
1. Make Sure You Know About the Elemental Dragons
Each dragon at the game matches under a particular class that is elemental. Take a Look at the listing below so you Understand which elements exist:
2. There Are Different Types of Dragons Besides Elemental Ones
Together Elemental Dragons, you will find three classifications of dragons that you will want to be conscious of. Together with these other forms, we’ll record a few examples of these dragon kinds:
— Hybrid Dragons: Juggernaut Dragon, Hot Metal Dragon
— Unusual Hybrid: Cool Fire Dragon, Leviathan Dragon
— Legend: Crystal Dragon, Mirror Dragon
3. Establish Lower Times for Food if You Are Low On Gold
Harvesting food for your dragons takes some time and absorbs a good deal of your golden currency. The more time you spend harvesting dragon food, the more money it costs to finish the procedure. Pick foods that take less time to harvest, like dragon balls and dragon Crohn’s, if you’re choosing a budget. When your pockets are a little more fuller, then it’s possible to spend some cash on picking spike balls and star shines.
4. The Basics Underneath The Habitat System
You can put any of your dragons in different habitats . Each one focus on elements that generate different amounts of stone. Align your elemental dragons with crystals that are elemental that are comparable to obtain 20-percent more gold per minute. Match your dragons together with the crystal section that suits them best if possible.
5. Make Sure You Know About The Dragon Transformations
The Dragon City Mobile’s official site listed All of the stages of evolving dragons:
1. Egg — In this form the dragon remains in its own egg point that means he has not hatched or appear the world around them.
2. Baby — The infant stage is one of the cutest stage of your dragon designs. Because within this phase the dragon is at its Icest shape that is Dark and patiently expects you to go back to their own habitat such as feeding!
3. Teen — The dragon is a bit more challenging to handle but they can struggle against other dragons and become even more powerful and assist you.
4. Adult — This will be the last stage for your dragon. Becoming an Adult means the dragons are going to have attacks that are more powerful and be able to win against many conflicts on your sport.